Now the rovin’ gambler he was very bored – He was tryin’ to create a next world war
He found a promoter who nearly fell off the floor
He said “I never engaged in this kind of thing before
But yes – I think it can be very easily done!
We’ll just put some bleachers out in the sun and have it on Highway 61!”
Highway 61 Revisited; © 1965 by Warner Bros. Inc.; renewed 1993 by Special Rider Music
Bob Dylan’s phantasmagorical song from 1965 still hits home today. His references to Abraham and Isaac, a possible Third World War, and world media flocking to observe – these nuggets are uncomfortably close to present realities.
Two US aircraft Carrier Strike Groups (CSG) – the USS Gerald R Ford (the largest aircraft carrier in the U.S. Navy) and the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower – are on the move, crossing the Mediterranean to anchor off the Haifa coast. A senior U.S. defense official stated: “These posture increases were intended to serve as an unequivocal demonstration in deed and not only in words of U.S. support for Israel’s defense and serve as a deterrent signal to Iran, Lebanese Hezbollah, and any other proxy across the region who might be considering exploiting the current situation to escalate the conflict. Those adversaries should think twice.” “There is a risk of an escalation of this conflict, the opening of a second front in the north and, of course, Iran’s involvement,” White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said on October 15, 2023. “Iran is the elephant in the room,” a US official briefed . . . Iran Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian warned on Sunday his country could act, telling al Jazeera: “If the scope of the war expands, significant damages will also be inflicted upon America.”
Montana GOP Congressman Ryan Zinke (a former U.S. Navy Seal for 23 years) said: “You know, it’s no secret SEAL Team Six and select [IDF] forces have had a long relationship sharing tactics, techniques, procedures and an integration of units . . . to meet the requirements.” U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin announced on October 10, 2023: “We have people on the ground that have… established contact with his operators, his special operators, and will continue to help with intelligence and planning as things go along.” Anonymous defense sources have stated that these forces include the U.S. Army’s Delta Force (1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta) and the Navy’s SEAL Team Six (Naval Special Warfare Development Group).
Most Israelis are very thankful for American support at this time, as the country of Israel faces an imminent threat of what is known in legalese as ‘imminent lawless action.’ Hamas’ barbaric and murderous assaults on innocent civilians is more than ‘a clear and present danger’ – they are war crimes beyond those of the Nazis and ISIS.
The God of Noah and the God of Lot
Here are some biblical perspectives which may help in considering what Israel needs to do regarding Hamas.
The God we serve is the God of Noah and of the Flood. There comes a time when YHVH says that enough is enough. The eradication of great evil is definitely one of the fearful works of the God of Jacob:
- Then YHVH saw that the wickedness of mankind was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually. So YHVH was sorry that He had made mankind on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. Then YHVH said, “I will wipe out mankind whom I have created from the face of the land; mankind, and animals as well, and crawling things, and the birds of the sky. For I am sorry that I have made them.” But Noah found favor in the eyes of YHVH (Genesis 6:5-8)
The God we serve is also the God of Lot. When evil reaches a certain point, YHVH responds to that overflowing wickedness of man – not by extending humanitarian aid, but by stretching forth His hand in judgment:
- Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting at the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he stood up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground . . . Then the two men said to Lot, “Whom else do you have here? A son-in-law and your sons and daughters, and whomever you have in the city, bring them out of the place; for we are about to destroy this place, because their outcry has become so great before YHVH that YHVH has sent us to destroy it.” So, Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were to marry his daughters, and said, “Up, get out of this place, for YHVH is destroying the city.” But he appeared to his sons-in-law to be joking. When morning dawned, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Up, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away in the punishment of the city.” (Genesis 19:1, 12-15)
Goliath in the tents of Kedar
Goliath, the arch-enemy of Israel and the champion of the Philistines, spoke boastfully, saying “I have defied the ranks of Israel this day!” and he cursed David by his gods. David had a totally different perspective on the matter:
- “For who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he has dared to defy the armies of the living God? . . . You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a saber, but I come to you in the name of YHVH of armies, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day YHVH will hand you over to me, and I will strike you and remove your head from you. Then I will give the dead bodies of the army of the Philistines this day to the birds of the sky and the wild animals of the earth, so that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel, and that this entire assembly may know that YHVH does not save by sword or by spear. For the battle is YHVH’s, and He will hand you over to us!” (1 Samuel 17:4, 8-10, 43-47)
A similar blasphemous and boasting spirit, like that of Goliath, can be heard in the arrogant words of senior Hamas official Ali Baraka regarding this latest murderous jihadi attack.
The Hebrew Scriptures mention two hate-filled arch-enemies of the Jewish people – Meshech and Kedar:
- The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras. (Genesis 10:2)
- And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, in the order of their birth: Nebaioth, the firstborn of Ishmael, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam . . . (Genesis 25:13)
The Psalmist ties these two together in his pilgrim song of ascents, describing his own sojourn among hateful Middle Eastern enemies:
- Woe to me, for I reside in Meshech – for I have settled among the tents of Kedar! Too long has my soul had its dwelling with those who hate peace (Psalm 120:5-6)
These words accurately reflect much of the Jewish people’s painful exile among the nations of the Middle East. Hatred of the seed of Jacob and hatred of making peace with him still characterize much of the Islamic and Arabic-speaking world. Some of those Christians who wax eloquent about how close we are to the fulfilment of Isaiah 19 (see https://davidstent.org/the-isaiah-19-highway-prophecies-amidst-the-potholes/) need a wake-up call regarding the error of their interpretation of that passage and the timing involved. Isaiah 19 describes Egypt as an enemy of Israel who will undergo harsh defeat at the hands of the Jewish people. Only then will a godly submission and acceptance of the heart and plan of God for His Jewish people become a spiritual reality in their hearts and across the Middle East as well.
Any weapon formed against you will not prosper
The prophet Isaiah proclaims to Israel: “No weapon that is formed against you will succeed. And you will condemn every tongue that accuses you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of YHVH, and their vindication is from Me, declares YHVH” (Isaiah 54:17).
At 18:59 Tuesday evening, the Islamic Jihad jihadi terror group fired a barrage of approximately ten rockets from a Gazan cemetery into Israeli civilian centers. One of those ten rockets misfired, as caught on camera by Al Jazeera, Qatar’s pro-Hamas TV network. The rocket then landed onto the courtyard of the Anglican Hospital ‘al Ahli al Mahadani,’ causing many casualties – it seems some number between 20 and 200, though exact figures are not verifiable at this time due to Hamas control of reportage at the explosion area.
Al Jazeera broadcasted the live film clearly depicting the misfiring rocket. But Hamas decided to morph the event into a fake-news propaganda narrative. Al Jazeera began to trumpet that the devastation was due to a deliberate IDF bombing of the hospital. These reports were widely disseminated in virtually all major Western media stations and newspapers. All fact-checkers suddenly were out to lunch. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas accused Israel of a ‘horrible war massacre’ and called for three days of national mourning – something that Abbas had not done in response to Hamas’ massacre, mass rape, kidnapping and wounding of many thousands of Israelis. Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi also called for three days of national mourning “to honor the innocent victims of the heinous attack,” and “vehemently condemned Israel’s premeditated bombing.” He added that “such deliberate bombing represents a clear violation of international law and international humanitarian and legitimate principles.” El-Sisi also, like PLO leader Abbas, has not issued any specific condemnation of Hamas’ bestial murder and destruction of over 1,300 Israelis.
But there was a problem with the Hamas narrative of an Israeli bombing – actually, a few problems. One, no IDF planes were in the area at that time and no bombs were dropped by these non-existent planes. Two, there was no bomb crater, something that always happens when bombs are dropped. Three, there was no structural damage to surrounding buildings, something that always happens when bombs are dropped. Four, the explosion did not occur in the hospital but in the parking lot. Five, the explosion happened at 18:59, the exact time when the Islamic Jihad (IJ) rockets were passing over, according to Al Jazeera news footage, and on the exact angle of fire as the other rockets. And finally, six: IDF drone footage and SIGINT dove-tailed here: a live transmission was intercepted by IDF intelligence, recording two Islamic Jihad terrorists discussing the rocket misfire and describing it as an Islamic Jihad rocket failure. The IDF spokesman released these voice recordings in order to counter the Hamas fake-news blood-libel being recklessly spread around the world by the mass media.
What is astounding is that world media was far more willing to believe and disseminate Hamas propaganda – a group that was just filmed raping, decapitating, murdering and burning people alive – than to trust what the IDF was able to incontrovertibly prove through its highly accurate intelligence.
There’s a riot in the streets
The false Hamas reports, labeling the Islamic Jihad rocket misfiring as an Israeli bombing attack, triggered violent demonstrations in various cities throughout the Islamic world, including Morocco, Tunis, the West Bank, Turkey, Baghdad, Iran and Yemen, as well as Amman, Jordan (where the Israeli Embassy was attacked) and Beirut (where the U.S. Embassy was attacked).
For behold: Your enemies make an uproar, and those who hate You have exalted themselves. They make shrewd plans against Your people, and conspire together against Your treasured ones. They have said, “Come, and let’s wipe them out as a nation, so that the name of Israel will no longer be remembered” (Psalm 83:2-4)
Bear hugs come at a price
“Nations do not have permanent friends or enemies, only interests.” This phrase has often been attributed to former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, but was originally uttered by Henry John Temple, twice British Prime Minister in the mid-1800’s.
President Biden just completed a whirlwind tour in Israel, meeting PM Netanyahu and his war cabinet – as did U.S. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken. According to crack reporter Carolyn Glick, at this meeting the Israelis were told directly that military aid to Israel would be lessened or withheld unless Israel allowed Gaza and Hamas to be supplied with humanitarian aid – but with no preconditions. The 200+ Israeli hostages (including babies, children, rape victims and soldiers) were to be left as prisoners in Hamas’ jails and torture chambers. It is well understood in Israel and in the U.S.A. that Hamas controls all incoming humanitarian aid, syphoning off the cream of that aid for its leadership and fighters. Cement and iron piping will be used to rebuild tunnels and rockets – and not houses, hospitals and schools. Biden’s heavy-handed demands reveal America’s strategic goal to prolong enemy rule over Gaza. In President Biden’s recent interview on ‘60 Minutes,’ he stated clearly: “I think it’d be a big mistake . . . It would be a mistake for Israel to occupy Gaza again.” America’s group of choice to lead Gaza is none other than the PLO/Palestinian Authority, a terror group at its birth and still involved in such activities.
Caroline Glick just tweeted: “On board Air Force One leaving Israel, Biden was asked if he managed to prevent Israel from invading Gaza. He said it is a discussion taking place between military officials on both sides. The implication was clear: he is pressuring Israel not to take over Gaza, and instead treat the war as another round of a fight that will retain” the status quo.
The U.S. threat to Israeli leaders of a partial arms embargo or political punishment is a powerful tool, and Israeli students of history are well acquainted with such pressure tactics.
Writing in the Jewish News Syndicate, Troy Frizthand states:
- “Moreover, many believe that in the ‘post-war’ power vacuum that will be created in Gaza if Israel does eliminate Hamas, the United States will push for the Palestinian Authority, an organization neither popular with the Palestinian population nor able to maintain security in those parts of Judea and Samaria ostensibly under its control, to take over the Strip. The P.A. is extremely hostile to Israel, and has not condemned Hamas’s massacre of Israeli civilians . . . It was also reported on Monday that the U.S. administration forced the IDF to stand down on a plan to preemptively strike Hezbollah in Lebanon . . . America instead offered support for Israel should Hezbollah strike, according to the reports . . . If true, this scenario is quite harrowing. If Hezbollah strikes Israel first, likely causing the death of hundreds, if not thousands, of civilians and soldiers – which is entirely possible that they will attempt to do – only then will the U.S. government deem it acceptable for the IDF to act. It is reasonable to question whether the Israeli government is seriously willing to put its soldiers’ and civilians’ lives in danger to avoid angering the United States.”
Deadly force or deadly farce? A history of betrayals
A veritable convoy of Presidents (Biden, Macron) and a Prime Minister (UK PM Rishi Sunak) are suddenly flying to Israel, whereas for at least one year they have given the Israelis the cold shoulder. Why now? Cui bono? who benefits?). Bloomberg News comments: “French President Emmanuel Macron and UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak are likely to visit Israel themselves in the coming days, potentially winning a bit more time before a ground invasion of Gaza.”
“We’re pushing Israel to delay any action on the ground,” said one U.S. State Department official who had been briefed on the situation. Asked directly if the U.S. was pushing Israel to delay its ground war for civilians, White House National Security Adviser Jake told NBC that “we are not interfering in [Israeli] military planning or trying to give them instructions.”
A brief historical survey of American actions which were harmful to Israel’s security interests is telling. Yet in spite of these, the U.S. remains Israel’s best friend in the jungle of the modern world.
On November 8, 1944, the Director of the War Refugee Board, John Pehle, wrote to Assistant US Secretary of War John McCloy to advocate for the bombing of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Pehle, who had just read an extensive and graphic report describing the process of arrival, selection, and gassing of victims at Auschwitz, wrote, “I strongly recommend that the War Department give serious consideration to the possibility of destroying the execution chambers and crematories in Birkenau through direct bombing action.” McCloy’s response stated that the planes capable of these attacks were not in range of the camp. Moreover, the War Department was unwilling to move medium or heavy bombers into range in order to target the gas chambers or crematoria: “At the present critical stage of the war in Europe, our strategic air forces are engaged in the destruction of industrial target systems vital to the dwindling war potential of the enemy, from which they should not be diverted.”
In 1956, the Eisenhower government and Russia forced Britain, France and Israel to retreat from crushing Egypt’s imperial ambitions when they had nationalized the Suez Canal. This event drove the death spike through Britain’s superpower status. In October 1965 Eisenhower told Jewish fundraiser and Republican party supporter Max M. Fisher that he greatly regretted forcing Israel to withdraw from the Sinai peninsula; Vice-President Nixon recalled that Eisenhower expressed the same view to him on several occasions.
In the Spring of 1967, the CIA passed NSA intercepts (either through Miles Copeland or British intelligence) to Egypt, that Israel was less than one year away from producing a working prototype of an atomic bomb. This precipitated Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser’s decision to move forward his timetable in what later became known as the Six Day War. When Nasser blockaded the Red Sea port of Eilat (a clear violation of international law), President Johnson offered America’s sympathies to Israel but offered to provide no military assistance. This was a violation of America’s promises to Israel as a condition in exchange for Israel’s withdrawal from Sinai in 1956.
In 1973, the Nixon White House ordered the NSA to withhold from Israel, intercepts of Soviet communications verifying that Egypt and Syria would attack on the afternoon of October 6, 1973. “We knew it was coming. We knew when. We knew where. We were told to shut up and let it happen” says a former NASH employee.
In 1991 the U.S. refused to let Israelis defend themselves from Saddam Hussein’s SCUD missiles on the grounds that it might offend other Arab states, halting their sham participation in the coalition war against Iraq. In 1989 President George Bush had signed top-secret National Security Directive #26 authorizing the secret transfer of weapons technology to Iraq, and this after U.S. intelligence verified that Saddam was using U.S. loan money to build atomic and chemical weapons of mass destruction.
- Most American Evangelicals believe that the U.S. government has been wholeheartedly pro-Israel and that her intentions vis-à-vis Israel have always been benign and altruistic. Certainly, the U.S.A. has been the most positive and helpful country in its dealings with the Jewish state, more than nearly any other country in the world. Yet America is not monolithic. There are opposing views in government and among the people concerning Israel. Sometimes America’s dealings with Israel are sweet. At other times there can be ungodly pressure. As James explains: “From the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brothers and sisters, these things should not be this way. Does a spring send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water? Can a fig tree, my brothers and sisters, bear olives, or a vine bear figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh” (James 3:9-12). The reason James needs to explain this, is because the point is true. And if it is true of individuals, it can certainly be true of nations.
A speckled history
For someone who has both time and interest, a study of the role played by the US in pressuring Israel during the following wars would be eye-opening. An excellent reference primer in this regard is The Secret War Against the Jews: How Western Espionage Betrayed the Jewish People (John Loftus & Mark Aarons; 1994).
Another book, written by Israel’s former Foreign Minister and Defense Minister Moshe Arens, discusses State Department interference in Israel’s internal affairs; the hindering of Israel’s efforts to defend itself against Saddam Hussein’s Iraqi missile attacks on Israel during the First Gulf War; the withholding of economic and military aid during that time until Labor defeated the Likud, and the strong push for territorial concessions in Gaza and the West Bank – which has led to 15 subsequent wars between Israel and Hamas (see https://davidstent.org/when-arrows-strike-the-ground/). The book’s name is ‘Broken Covenant: American Foreign Policy and the Crisis Between the U.S. and Israel,’
A third book is by former NSA employee who worked in the Mideast division. In his book ‘Deceit of an Ally: a Memoir of Military anti-Semitism, NSA’s secret Jew Room and Yom Kippur War Treachery’ Bruce Brill gives an eyewitness account of how the US failed to warn Israel of impending attacks in the Yom Kippur War.
Another such example comes from Jonathan Pollard, convicted by the USA of passing secrets to Israeli intelligence. Pollard had been an analyst for U.S. Navy Intelligence Command. In a March 26, 2022 interview with Israeli newspaper Israel Hayom, Pollard tells this story:
- “There was an incident where Israeli defense officials came through the Pentagon and asked about a certain facility in Iraq that they heard was producing poison gas during the Iran-Iraq war. The Americans told them it didn’t exist. ‘We didn’t have a satellite at the time;’ ‘We weren’t flying, because it was a war, we weren’t flying Phantoms, RFEs over Iraq at the time.’ Okay, so you trust the Americans. So I was asked to find out before the delegation left. So I found out. . . . I walked in [to the safe house], and my team was standing there, there were three people standing there. A nice big floor. I asked them to move the furniture and I started pulling out evidence at putting it down. It covered the entire floor. Yossi Yagur looked at me, I’ll never forget this as long as I live, looked at me and said, ‘Jonathan, it’s sometimes better to deal with reliable enemies than unreliable friends. We were told this doesn’t exist.’ I said, ‘Well, you were lied to.”
Years ago, I had the privilege of meeting a former NSA employee who was on a visit to Israel. I told him how happy I was that the U.S. had installed their X-Band radar facilities in Israel. According to Defense Update:
- Known as the Forward-Based X-band Transportable (FBX-T) radar, the AN/TPY-2 is built by Raytheon, based on the ‘Ground Based Radar’ employed with the THAAD system. The FBX-T is designed as an air, ground and rail transportable, X-band, phased array radar that uses high-powered, electronically scanning pulsed beams, to track small objects in space at high resolution. The system has been described by U.S. officials as capable of tracking an object the size of a “baseball from about 2,900 miles (4,600 km) away”.
My friend asked me quietly: “If the US soldiers manning that radar can see everything in Iran, can’t they also see the movements of every aircraft in Israel?” I had never thought of that aspect of the equation.
According to Israeli defense officials, the IDF has asked to be allowed to station its soldiers in the X-band radar station to be able to process the information received.
- “The Americans have so far said no, but this could change over time,” one official explained. This setup “undercuts the notion of Israel launching a surprise attack on Iran that would also take Washington unawares. Not only does it see all traffic at Israeli air bases, it would certainly detect any large scale or other unusual patterns, including preparations for a massive air assault. Allowing the Americans that capability was a trade-off Israeli officials conceded only grudgingly, as TIME reported when the radar installation was announced in 2008. ‘It’s about the United States hugging the Israelis,’ says an American missile expert outside of government . . . But the X-band radar installation offers both obvious advantages and what one Israeli official termed ‘golden handcuffs.’” “The Israeli military is keenly aware that information is power, and Washington has the right to withhold it. ‘We share a lot, but there’s a valve on the pipeline, and it’s a one-way valve,’ says a Western military official involved in the program”
Some in Israel are vocal in expressing concerns that the arrival of aircraft carriers, Presidents, Secretaries of State. Special Ops forces, etc., comes with a price: the binding of the IDF’s hands to decisively end Hamas’ and Islamic Jihad’s existence, and the hobbling of Israel’s deterrent power to destroy all vestiges of a terror empire in Gaza. But that should not be how friends relate to each other . . .
Yom Kippur redux – a blast from the past
Both in 1973 and in 1991 the U.S. withheld vital information from Israel, pressuring them not to do pre-emptive attacks on Egypt, Syria and Iraq. The blowback involved thousands of Israeli deaths in the Yom Kippur War, which the recent film ‘Golda’ fleshes out in cinematic detail. In 1991 the entire population of Israel was terrorized – not only be the SCUD rockets falling on the civilian population, but because all the Jewish people that America had forbidden Israel from responding and destroying the SCUD launchers.
A similar dynamic is occurring today. President Biden’s administration officials “have indicated to Israel in recent days that if Hezbollah initiates a war against Israel, the US military will join the IDF in fighting the terror group, the officials said.” But “speaking to reporters on Wednesday following his brief solidarity visit to Israel, US President Joe Biden claimed that it ‘was never said’ that the US would join in the event of a front with Hezbollah.”
This striking double-speak only encourages Iran and its jihadi proxies Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and Yemenite jihadis the Houthis in their passion to engage and destroy the Jewish state.
Tomorrow the newsletter will deal with the issues involving humanitarian aid; the move of Gazans toward the south of Gaza in accordance with IDF instructions; America’s and Israel’s endgame;
How should we then pray?
As tanks begin to roll, here are some bullet points to be praying about:
- Pray for ‘Shock and awe’ to be successfully carried out by the IDF to thwart the years of planning that Hamas has done – tunnels, mines, commando teams whose job is to kidnap IDF soldiers, and to even make off with their dead bodies. Davidic divine strategies as in Psalm 144:1: “Blessed be YHVH my rock, Who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle!”
- Pray for clarity of strategy, purpose and resolve for Israel’s leaders to deal a final death-blow to Hamas in Gaza – total and unconditional surrender of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and total removal from Gaza for them both
- Pray for revelation to Israel’s leaders that YHVH Himself gave Gaza to the tribe of Judah (see Joshua 15:20-47) and that this is Israel’s true biblical inheritance. Former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s disengagement under strong American pressure was key to leading us into this horrific situation. Here is a quote from 2005 – during the Israeli disengagement from Gaza – by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who warned Israel that disengaging from Gaza was not enough; the entire West Bank needed to be handed over to the PLO/Hamas: “Because the real point about Gaza is not to stop with Gaza. The President has been clear, we’ve been clear with the Israelis that it cannot be Gaza only” (U.S. Department of State Office of the Spokesman, Shannon, Ireland; June 17, 2005. Press briefing by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to the traveling press en route to Shannon, Ireland June 17, 2005)
- Pray for the leaders of your nation to receive a revelation of God as the Captain of the armies of Israel (see 1 Samuel 17:45): “But David said to the Philistine, ‘You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a saber, but I come to you in the name of YHVH of armies, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.’”
- Pray for minimal loss of life on all sides except for Hamas and Islamic Jihad.
- Pray for revelation and clarity to be imparted by the God of Israel to the world intelligence community who have not yet understood what jihad is all about and are fogged as to how to deal with it decisively
- Pray that God would hold back a regional war involving Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Iran, Turkey, the Yemenite Houthis and other superpowers
- Pray for the physical rescue of the many Israelis (perhaps over 200, including babies) kidnapped by Hamas
- Pray for the raising up of Ezekiel’s prophetic Jewish army throughout the earth
Your prayers and support hold up our arms and are the very practical enablement of God to us in the work He has called us to do.
In Messiah Yeshua,
Donations can be sent to:
FINAL FRONTIER MINISTRIES
BOX 121971 NASHVILLE TN 37212-1971 USA
Donations can also be made on-line (by PayPal) through: www.davidstent.org